PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FILES ATTCHED VERY CAREFULY AND DONT ANSWER UNLESS 100% POSITIVE YOU CAN DELIVER IN 7 HOURS. these are the guidlines :
Submissions will be:
- Word document – filename: your last name Final Paper (for example – Lieberman Final Paper)
- 10-14 pages of text (not including cover page or reference page)
- Times New Roman, 12 point font, double space, 1″ margins
- First line indent for text
- Hanging format for references
- APA format for in-text citations and references
- Minimum 5 academic sources (although you are encouraged to include more)
Cover page will include:
- Working Title
- Course – CJST 4420-01-S20
- Your name
- Due Date – May 5th, 2020
You may use only the following headings (left margin, no indent, bold, for all headings) in your final paper: Introduction, Literature Review, Analysis, Conclusion, and References
No other headings are permissible in your paper.
Your first paragraph will be your edited introduction for your literature review (with the heading of Introduction).
A separate reference page will be added at the end of your document (with the heading of References, as discussed above).
Your literature review section (with the heading Literature review) should include information relevant to your chosen topic for your paper from a minimum of 5 academic sources. Students will edit their previously submitted literature review, based on global edits and feedback discussed in class or in individual meetings with students.
Keep your writing clear and concise.
Only quote when paraphrasing is not possible.
All specific facts, statistics, and quotations must have proper APA format citations, which includes author(s), page number, and year.
- According to Holder (2011), … (p. #). [example for citing a single page]
- Elster (2017) discussed … (p. #).
- [Statement] (Haberfeld, Lieberman & Horning, 2018, pp. #-##). [example for citing multiple pages]
If you don’t have a good grasp of APA format, please use the resources available at the university or refer to the following website:
Your analysis section (with the heading Analysis) should include the strengths and limitations of your topic as it relates to advanced investigative techniques and a comparative analysis of the findings and assertions of your sources. Your analysis section should be a minimum or 4 pages of text.
Your final section will be your conclusion (with the heading of Conclusion), which will be a single paragraph, 4-7 sentences long, and present the same first sentence from you introduction, in the past tense (Ex. This paper examined/discussed/etc. [general topic], with a focus on [specific topic]), followed by a sentence or two that explain the importance of the topic, as it relates to advanced investigative techniques, and ending with the 3-5 most important findings from your research (primarily from your analysis section). There should be no new information in your final paragraph.
- Do not manually space in your paper.
- Use page break after last line of your cover page, prior to your introduction and again after the last line of your conclusion, prior to references page.
- Use first line indent (0.5″) for the text of your paper.
- Use hanging format (0.5″) for references.
- Use left alignment (not justified) for text and references; use center alignment for cover page.
- Headings should be left alignment, no indent, in bold,Times New Roman, 12 point font.
- Use page numbers on bottom, right of each page (Insert; page number; bottom right).
- Do not use a running head (old APA format); however, you may use a header that includes your last name, first name [tab] paper title (brief) [tab] due date (May 4th, 2020)
IF YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEED THOSE 2 BELOW, I HAVE THEM READY YOU JUST NEED TO MAKE SOME SMALL ADJUSTMENTS ON THIM.
ATTACHED BELOW ARE THE
1-LITERATURE RIVIEW.( PROFESSOR’S NOTES ON THIS PAPER ARE : Good content. Please carefully read the instructions posted on Blackboard. You did not provide an introduction in the recommended format. Review APA format for in-text citations and references. No doi link. You have errors throughout your references. For example, DK Molina, the DK is initials – therefore, should be listed as Molina, D. K. Also, do not include degress (ex. MD) in references. You could have expanded on the content provided in relation to each source. Because you used so many sources, you only briefly touched on the depth of the content from each source, as it relates to your topic.)
2- RESEARCH INTRO ( PROFESSOR’S NOTES ON THIS PAPER ARE: Some good content. Review the instructions posted on Blackboard. Review APA format for references. You do not need in-text citations in your intro. Keep your writing clear, concise, academics, and objective. Please consider using the resources available to you at the university to help you improve your writing. Your first reference has the authors initials before the last name and includes the MD or the author, which is incorrect. All references must be in alphabetical order based on the last name of the author. You have some errors in your APA format for your references.)
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
10 14 pages of text answer only if you can do it in 7 hours was first posted on August 11, 2020 at 4:54 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com