Unemployment and inflation are an economy’s two most important macroeconomic issues. The federal government’s fiscal policy and the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy try to maintain both a low unemployment rate around a natural rate and a low inflation rate around 2%.In your Final Paper,
· Evaluate the historical relationship between unemployment and inflation. (hint: You may start from A.W. Phillips’s finding of the relationship between unemployment and inflation.)
· Distinguish between the short-run and the long-run in a macroeconomic analysis. Why is the relationship between unemployment and inflation different in the short-run and the long-run?
· Assess the recent 20-year U.S. unemployment and inflation data. Do the current U.S. unemployment and inflation data confirm the short-run Phillips curve?
· Analyze why the recent 20-year U.S. unemployment and inflation data approves or disproves the short-run Phillips curve.
· Evaluate whether the Phillips curve can still validly resolve today’s issue of unemployment and inflation and forecast unemployment and inflation. Why or why not?
· Recommend any policy, method, or opinions for the current U.S. unemployment and inflation as a policy maker for either fiscal policy or monetary policy (or both).
The Short-Run and Long-Run Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation Final Paper
· Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
The post 8-10 Page Double Spaced – APA Style – Macro ECO203 – Due Date – Dec. 21,2018 – 5 References appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
8-10 Page Double Spaced – APA Style – Macro ECO203 – Due Date – Dec. 21,2018 – 5 References was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm.