- how to use aggregate functions generally.
- how to count items in a table.
- how to determine minimum and maximum values.
- how to filter rows based upon aggregate values.
- how to use aggregation with joins together to answer more complex use cases with related data.
For the additional movie series please use Back to the Future Parts I, II and III.
All other instructions are in the attached word document.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!