Everything you need is right under and if you need more information, let me know.
Writing Assignment: Background Radiation
When you refer to something as being in the “background,” you may mean it is something that goes unnoticed. Have you ever heard of the term background radiation? You have been asked by the local paper to write a column explaining background radiation to the members of your community. In your article, be sure to address the following questions:
- What is background radiation?
- What are the major sources of background radiation?
- How is background radiation measured?
- What are two elements that produce background radiation on earth and what do their decay equations look like?
- What dangers does background radiation pose to humans?
- Do certain areas of the country have higher levels of background radiation than others? If so, identify these areas and compare the background radiation levels.