Question: What is meant by “rape culture,” what are its characteristics, and what is its relationship to issues of “victims and victimization”? What actions can we take at the grassroots and policy levels to combat rape culture?
This question is based on the book “Criminology: the Core 4th edistion” Chapter 3 you can find the first couple of chapters on google under books. The answer must be fully comperhansive answering all parts of the question good grammer and about 2 paragraphs
Quesion: According to the textbook, how should we define “crime,” “criminal behavior,” and “a criminal”? Regarding these concepts, what insights and questions emerge from the assigned web readings about genocide and environmental crime?
This question is based on the book “Criminology: :the Core 4th edistion” Chapters 1 and 2 which can also be found on google under the book section if you type in the book name its about the 3rd book thats shows up it shows the word :Criminology” in different colors
***2 paragraph answers for each question must be done by 9pm eatern stadndered time****
Here is how the professor will grade the answers please follow to insure i get a good grade
The submissions will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- Length: the submission must be no less than approximately 250 words in length; there is no maximum length.
The post Criminology Discussion appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Criminology Discussion was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm.