Planning and Organising the Business Project
|Assessment Regulations (delete as appropriate)|
|· Work should be submitted to Moodle.· Your attention is drawn to the University policy on cheating and plagiarism. Penalties will be applied where a student is found guilty of academic misconduct, including termination of programme
· You are required to keep to the word limit set for an assessment and to note that you may be subject to penalty if you exceed that limit. You are required to provide an accurate word count on the cover sheet for each piece of work you submit.
· For late or non-submission of work by the published deadline or an approved extended deadline, a mark of 0NS will be recorded. Where a re-assessment opportunity exists, a student will normally be permitted only one attempt to be re-assessed for a capped mark
· An extension to the published deadline of up to one week for the submission of a piece of assessed work may be granted to an individual student if they meet the eligibility criteria of the Business School extensions policy
· The York St John Harvard Referencing system should be used.
· Examinations are subject to the University Examination Procedures
|1. Critically evaluate the development of a project plan.
2. Critically reflect on individual roles within the project planning process.
| Produce a Portfolio
5 pieces of work in total
· 1 piece that critically evaluates the development of the project plan
· 1 piece that critically reflects on individual roles within the team in developing the project plan.
· 1 piece that critically explores how the project fits with the organisations strategic goals and performance
· 1 piece that explores how the use of information informs and supports the identification of project aims and objective.
· 1 piece of work that considers your own development over this term and what areas for development you need to focus on over the next term. This should include a personal development plan.
All work MUST be supported with Academic Referencing