- Address the following in 3–5 pages:
- Describe the crime scene parameters of an arson fire, including one where an explosive reaction may have occurred.
- Identify the role of the fire department personnel and their authority at an arson fire.
- What is the authority of the state fire marshal’s office or its equivalent? Explain.
- What specific responsibilities does this agency have? Explain.
- Explain to the investigators under your command what role the medical examiner or coroner has when a body is discovered at an arson scene.
- Once the scene is declared safe by the fire department and the crime scene search can commence, under what circumstances can the investigators conduct a search? Explain.
- What is to be done with a warrant if no property owner is available? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.