I have all the instructions for this 10 page report, as well as the data downloaded from Bloomberg platform
I would pay more for quality of the work. Also, tables, calculations and graphs do no doubt into 10 page report. It will go to appendecies. There are 30-50% of the work is to re-phrase, (DO NOT COPY PASTE)and the rest is analyzing the data and giving financial insights as instructions say so.
NB: I REQUIRE A DRAFT EVERY HOUR: do not bid if you are not okay with this
I. Corporate Governance Analysis
- Is this a company where there is a separation between management and ownership? If so, how responsive is management to stockholders?
- What are the other potential conflicts of interest that you see in this firm?
- How does this firm interact with financial markets? How do markets get information on the firm?
- How does this firm view its social obligations and manage its image in society?
II. Company and Financial structure
- What are the qualifications/expertise of the senior management? Provide a brief description of the key management personnel (directors and senior officers and/or consultants).
- Provide each companyâ€s latest organizational chart.
2. Financial Structure
- How many common shares are outstanding?
- How many warrants or options? What price? And when do they expire?
- What are current share price and 52-week high and low?
- What is current market capitalization (give the date)?
- How much cash does the company have (information available on the most recent quarterly report, or directly from the company)? Give the date for the cash figure.
- What was the most recent equity financing and how much was raised?
- Please provide each companyâ€s financial and valuation metrics.
- (Consult the sample reports that were provided to you for some guidance; you can find some relevant to your industry either online or via Bloomberg.)
- Is one company over- or under-valued compared with the others?
- How do the shares outstanding compare?
- What about the warrants and options?
- (A large number of options or warrants outstanding could significantly increase the number of shares outstanding with little cash brought in to increase the share price accordingly.)
- What is the trading record? (it is near its high or low? what is the typical volume?)
- Has the potential of the key property already factored into the share price?
- How much cash is on hand? Do they need to raise money in the near future?
III. Financial Statements & Ratio Comparative Analysis
To evaluate how the selected company is performing over time, more than one year’s financial ratios are required. Trend analysis provides signals as to whether the company’s financial health is likely to improve or deteriorate. Trend analysis provides signals as to whether the company’s financial health is likely to improve or deteriorate. Each student will perform the trend analysis based upon the following financial ratios: leverage ratios, liquidity ratios, profitability ratios, efficiency ratios, market value ratios, and working capital related ratios
All the ratios for each company with the supporting calculations and commentary should be included in the Appendix. Supporting calculations must be shown as a formula. Your observed comments in your paper for each ratio should not include a definition of it. You should focus on interpreting each ratio value for each company and support your comments with the numbers found in the ratios.
To explain the variation in the company’s financial ratios over time, the industry comparative analysis must be performed along with the trend analysis. To evaluate the company’s financial performance against its key competitors, please include a company-to-company comparison report in your paper and presentation. Make sure you also compare all the observed companies in your group against the appropriate index or sub-index.
The financial ratios in each of the performance areas are then analyzed across companies in the industry/group. Students compare their company’s financial ratios with those of their respective groupâ€s team members and determine whether managerial or environmental factors cause the trend of the company’s financial performance. Make sure everyone uses the same formulas for each type of ratio used in your analysis so you can compare â€œapplesâ€ to â€œapplesâ€, per se.
To further assess the company’s financial standing in its primary industry, the company to industry comparison report is retrieved. Each group will report on how the companies performs as compared to the industry norms and where each company stands relative to its competitors in the industry. Each company’s weak and/or strong areas of performance must be identified and recommendations for improvement presented.
IV. Stockholder Analysis
- What is the breakdown of stockholders in your firm â€“ insiders, individuals and institutional?
- Who is the marginal investor in this stock?
V. Risk and Return
- What is the risk profile of your company? How much overall risk is there in this firm? Where is this risk coming from (market, firm, industry or currency)? How is the risk profile changing?
- What return would you have earned investing in this companyâ€s stock? Would you have under-or out-performed the market? How much of the performance can be attributed to management?
- How risky is this companyâ€s equity? What is its cost of equity?
- How risky is this companyâ€s debt? What is its cost of debt?
- What is this companyâ€s current cost of capital?
VI. Measuring Investment Returns
- Is there a typical project for this firm? If yes, what does it look like in terms of life (long term or short term), investment needs and cash flow patterns?
- How good are the projects that the company has on its books currently?
- Are the projects in the future likely to look like the projects in the past? Why or why not?
VII. Capital Structure Choices
- What are the different kinds or types of financing that this company has used to raise funds?
- Where do they fall in the continuum between debt and equity?
- How large, in qualitative or quantitative terms, are the advantages to this company from using debt?
- How large, in qualitative or quantitative terms, are the disadvantages to this company from using debt?
- From the qualitative trade off, does this firm look like it has too much or too little debt?
VIII. Optimal Capital Structure
- Based upon the cost of capital approach, what is the optimal debt ratio for your firm?
- Bringing in reasonable constraints into the decision process, what would your recommended debt ratio be for this firm?
- Does your firm have too much or too little debt relative to the sector?
- Does your firm have too much or too little debt relative to the market?
IX. Mechanics of Moving to the Optimal
If your firmâ€s actual debt ratio is different from its â€œrecommendedâ€ debt ratio, how should they get from the actual to the optimal? In particular, should they do it gradually over time or should they do it right now? Should they alter their existing mix (by buying back stock or retiring debt) or should they take new projects with debt or equity?
What type of financing should this firm use? In particular, should it be short term or long term? What currency should it be in? What special features should the financing have?
X. Dividend Policy
- How has this company returned cash to its owners? Has it paid dividends or bought back stock?
- How much cash has the firm accumulated over time?
- Given this firmâ€s characteristics today, how would you recommend that they return cash to stockholders (assuming that they have excess cash)?
XI. A Framework for Analyzing Dividends
How much cash could this firm have returned to its stockholders over the last few years? How much did it actually return?
Given this dividend policy and the current cash balance of this firm, would you push the firm to change its dividend policy (return more or less cash to its owners)?
How does this firmâ€s dividend policy compare to those of its peer group and to the rest of the market?
- What growth pattern (stable, 2-stage, 3-stage) would you pick for this firm? How long will high growth last?
- What is your estimate of value of equity in this firm? How does this compare to the market value?
- What is the â€œkey variableâ€ (risk, growth, leverage, profit margins…) driving this value?
- If you were hired to enhance value at this firm, what would be the path you would choose?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!