Background: We will open up the question of whether memory is a faithful record and show how our patchwork memories serve us better than a mental museum.
Address the following questions in discussion in one paragraph for each of the three question items: (Total words should be 300 minimum, with two cited references)
1. How memories formed at the following levels:
- Molecular: What is long-term potentiation (LTP)?
- Cellular: How is the hippocampus important for memory?
- System: How widely are memories distributed in the brain?
2. How would you distinguish amnesia from normal forgetting? When would you call an absent-minded person amnesic?
3. What’s better: A memory that records objectively and accurately, or a memory that can be updated to support newer levels of understanding?
Learning and Memory: Basic Distinction 1 https://youtu.be/cChvNQIAzyU
Basic Distinction 2 https://youtu.be/NhqbECy7_xQ
Neural Mechanisms https://youtu.be/2hq7UVQrGrQ
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
The post how we construct and lose our memories appeared first on The Nursing Hub.