1) Use your critical thinking skills to write a paper of 1,000–1,200 words (not including title page and references) that responds to the question, “Is the PPACA legislation an improvement or a liability to our health care delivery system?” Use examples to illustrate your points and include pros and cons of the changes.
2) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
4) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
5) Include a minimum of four peer-reviewed journals as references.