ASSIGNMENT IS DUE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 BY 5PM EST.
BE SURE TO PROPERLY CITE ALL SOURCES. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THOROUGH AND DETAILED. THIS MUST BE ORIGINAL AND WRITTEN ON A GRADUATE LEVEL, MUST HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THIS QUESTION. THE ASSIGNMENT WILL BE UPLOADED TO A PLAG CHECKER PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE ASK. PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE INFO AND ATTACHMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ASSIGNMENT.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THIS ASSIGNMENT.
THE CASE WILL THAT YOU WILL NEED TO USE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IS ATTACHED. PLEASE READ THE CASE PRIOR TO ATTEMPTING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.
CASE: KINDLE FIRE
FIRST: CREATE A SWAT ANALYSIS FOR THE KINDLE FIRE.
You must answer these questions accurately and have references to back up the answers.
1. What is the Kindle Fire? Would you categorize it as a “tablet”? Why?
2. Who should Amazon target with the Kindle Fire? Give 3 reasons for your suggestions.
3. How should Amazon position the Kindle Fire relative to the iPad and the other tablets on the market? What about positioning it relative to e-readers?
4. Assume that Amazon follows the model favored by wireless service providers, which heavily subsidize an expensive phone in return for a long-term contract. This would mean a minimum two year contract that commits Amazon customers to a level of spending that is consistent with the average Kindle Fire customer. Do you think a subsidy of $99 for the hardware is justified? Why?
5. If you were the Apple CEO, what would you do to respond to the Kindle Fire?
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 PT FONT – AT LEAST 3 PAGES
MINIMUM OF 3 REFERENCES
The post KINDLE FIRE CASE STUDY AND SWOT ANALYSIS — GRAD LEVEL appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
KINDLE FIRE CASE STUDY AND SWOT ANALYSIS — GRAD LEVEL was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 3:08 pm.