Week 2 Discussion 1 Collapse
PART 1 PLEASE RESPOND IN 275 WORDS
ORIGINAL WORK, NO PLAGIARISM, 1 REFERENCE
“Models of Organizational Performance” Please respond to the following:
•Choose two models of organizational performance and compare and contrast them by evaluating their differences and similarities.
•From the first e-Activity, suggest ways performance measurements might be used by a company or an organization to evaluate its customer satisfaction. Here the e-Activity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fMLGOdXGl4
•From the second e-Activity, provide at least two examples of quality indicators that the company may opt to measure and defend its cause-and-effect linkage between the key measures of performance. Here the e-Activity
- Research companies recognized as Baldrige recipients for whom you would like to work. Choose one and examine some of the characteristics and exceptional results that outperformed those of its competitors. Be prepared to discuss.
PART 2 PLEASE RESPOND AND COMENT TO THIS DISCUSSION NO LESS THE 175 WORDS BASE ON 1 CREDIBLE RESORCE
- Choose two models of organizational performance and compare and contrast them by evaluating their differences and similarities.
- I would go with SLA’s and VLC. A service level agreement (SLA) puts a time based value on the effort in resolving issues and providing top level customer service. While an SLA is just one type of measurable for ranking a company’s ability to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations, it is valuable in ensuring that both entities are on the same page and understand the requirements. The value of a loyal customer can be used to understand the total revenue value of a repeat customer over the life of said product or customer. Apple uses this model to uniquely value their products to each customer in an effort to hit a percentage of purchase with each new product or update. Understanding the total amount a customer is willing to spend on a given product will allow the company to set a price point and maximize the profit margin solely based on your existing customers.
- From the first e-Activity, suggest ways performance measurements might be used by a company or an organization to evaluate its customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing the data analytics can be tricky. First off, you have customers like me who do not participate in surveys, so I eliminate myself from the intentions of a on purchase statistical feedback. I will however, always comment on exceptional and poor service regularly. When utilizing these analytics, it is important to understand that a good percentage of customers will simply select average the whole way through the survey. In order to accurately capture true customer feelings, a company must ask specific, penetrating questions in order to get the true take on a given interaction.
- From the second e-Activity, provide at least two examples of quality indicators that the company may opt to measure and defend its cause-and-effect linkage between the key measures of performance.
- Repeat purchases and likelihood of recommendation. In order for a business to remain lean and profitable, they must strive for customer satisfaction a positive opinion from that customer. -Cause-and-effect linkage is necessary, however, not essential in certain business cases. If a company is trying to cut corners and save money, like was the case in the Chinese drywall cases after hurricane Katrina, there is no need for that type of research. However, in the case of mad cow, it is vital to understand how and where the issue arrived and what course of action can be taken to regain that trust which was lost.
APA FORMAT, ORIGINAL WORK, NO PLAGIARISM, 1 REFERENCE PARTS, PART 1 PLEASE RESPOND IN 275 WORDS, PART 2 COMMENT TO THIS DISCUSSION NO LESS THE 175 (PLEASE AGREE WITH ONE OF THE STATEMENTS AND FIND ADDITIONAL
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
Models Of Organizational Performance” Please Respond To The Following: was first posted on July 14, 2019 at 5:29 pm.
©2019 "The Nursing Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org