**IMPORTANT; follow grading guide attached.
Answer the 8 questions below, each question minimum of 150-200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
References: Jacobs, F. R., Chase, R. (2013). Operations and Supply Chain Management, 14th Edition. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions. VitalBook file.
*** Feel free to use more than one reference.
****Very very important, make sure you don’t fully reference answers, they must also have examples.
5: Strategic Capacity Management
- What is capacity management and why is it an important focus for firms?
- How does one execute capacity planning?
Ch. 17: Enterprise Resource Planning System
- What are enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and why are they important?
- How are supply chains enabled and improved via ERP systems?
Ch. 18: Forecasting
- Why is it important for firms to focus on forecasting models?
- Compare and contrast the various types of forecasting models.
Ch. 19: Sales and Operations Planning
- Why is sales and operations planning an important focus for many firms?
Ch. 21: Material Requirements Planning
- What is material requirements planning (MRP) and Why is it important for manufacturing firms to focus on MRP?