Article is attached in pdf form
Review ethical principles learned this week. When you select your article, consider the possible ethical issues in the research process: sampling, methodology, data collection, etc. The focus should be on the research study, not the health issue.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing the following:
- Summarize the research study.
- Identify possible ethical issues within the research study.
- Explain how the ethical concerns can influence the research outcomes.
- Define validity as it relates to the research study.
- Hint: Review previous learning activities for key validity concepts, including internal and external validity and associated threats to validity.
- Discuss the importance of research design validity and how research bias can impact validity.
- Hint: Research how design validity and instrumentation validity are different concepts.
- Discuss how stakeholders can externally influence health care research.
- Include possible ethical concerns.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly references.
The post Reach of Montana Cancer Control Program to Women with Disabilities Analysis first appeared on Cheap Nursing Papers .
Reach of Montana Cancer Control Program to Women with Disabilities Analysis was first posted on January 14, 2021 at 6:53 pm.
©2019 "Cheap Nursing Papers ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com