Read the article http://wileynickel.com/raleigh-defense-lawyer-blog… and answer the following questions:
1. When must you identify yourself to law enforcement officers in North Carolina?
2. Must you provide a drivers license when stopped?
3. Do you have to provide a drivers license when you are involved in a control check, i.e. DWI check point?
Acceptable Length Two paragraphs (5-7 sentences each) PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE WRITE MOSTLY IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title at the top of the document.
- Use one-inch margins.
- Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Use double line spacing in the document.
- Use APA Citation Style