Subject: Mathematics / Statistics
The sales manager of a large apartment rental complex feels the demand for apartments may be related to the number of newspaper ads placed during the previous month. She has collected the data shown in the accompanying table.
Ads Purchased Apartments leased
2. Formulate a simple linear regression model and state it in its general form
3. State the model which estimates the values of Y as a function of X
4. State the formula for the slope and the intercept
5. Set up a calculation table and calculate the values needed to determine the slope and the intercept
6. Calculate the slope (3 decimals)
7. Calculate the intercept (3 decimals)
8. State the estimated regression equation
9. If the manager places 30 ads in February, how many units are estimated to be leased in March?
10. The manager needs to rent 20 units in April. How many ads does she need to place in March?
11. Calculate the SST
12. Calculate the SSE
13. Calculate the SSR
14. Compute the Coefficient of Determination and explain what it means
15. Compute the Correlation Coefficient between X and Y and state the reason for the positive or negative sign chosen
. WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Set up a calculation table and calculate the values needed to determine the slope and the intercept appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
The post Set up a calculation table and calculate the values needed to determine the slope and the intercept appeared first on The Nursing Hub.