Aspects of Design
January 16, 2021
Write an elevator pitch (1,200 words) about three subjects — Childcare transportation, food security, based on following words and attached files by APA style.
Answer the questions – Why should they fund you (but don’t use that question in your pitch)?
- Bullet points benefits and outcomes would be helpful.
- Think of yourself as a potential funder.
- Remember you have to keep their attention so they will continue to read. The beginning and ending are most important (and most memorable).
You might research
- How the activities mentioned above help/support people.
- Poverty and children (1 in 5 children live in poverty, 13.5% live in poverty overall but 20% are children).
- Quantifying the impact of some of the services they want to provide
- Research as much as possible to get the information you need to set up (and determine) the value proposition for this program.
PS: 1. Need 1,200 words. 2. Use the graphs or charts (from the “Needs Assessment PCHA.docx”) for each subjects(Childcare transportation, food security) 3. Write the references by APA style.