Write: “AGAINST” THE DIAGNOSIS OF PEDIATRIC BIPOLAR: see file.
Some debate in the literature exists specific to whether or not
bipolar disorder can be diagnosed in childhood. While some have
anecdotally argued that it is not possible for children to develop
bipolar disorder (as normal features of childhood confound the
diagnosis), other sources argue that pediatric bipolar disorder is a
In this Discussion, you engage in a debate as to whether pediatric bipolar disorder is possible to diagnose.
· Evaluate diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder
· Analyze consequences to diagnosing/failing to diagnose pediatric bipolar depression disorder
To Prepare for the Discussion:
· The instructor will assign you a position for or against the issue of diagnosing pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
· Review the Learning Resources concerning the controversy over the diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
Write: “AGAINST” THE DIAGNOSIS OF PEDIATRIC BIPOLAR:
· Write “for” or “against” in the subject line of your Discussion post.
· Based on the position you were assigned, justify whether or not pediatric bipolar depression disorder should be diagnosed.
Support your position with evidence and examples.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
THE DIAGNOSIS OF PEDIATRIC BIPOLAR was first posted on January 17, 2020 at 9:10 am.
©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org