The Effects of The EFL Learners’ Mother Tongue (Arabic) Interference on their Writing in English: An Error Analysis Study A Case Study
Research TOPIC: The Effects of The EFL Learners’ Mother Tongue (Arabic) Interference on their Writing in English: An Error Analysis Study
A Case Study
- Please do a Literature Review for the following concepts (on the table below) considering the information that is given to you about the study:
- Please, take a look at the given example below “A literature review from the original study”.
- You can take a look at the whole original study/ research. (See the addition file)
- Feel free to bring references from your choice that help you in doing the literature review
- You can rewrite or paraphrase the original literature review NOT copy it.
Outline of the concepts/ subtitle that are needed to do literature review for.
Table for Concepts
|Chapter one/Section one
1.1. Foreign Language and Mother Tongue Transfer
184.108.40.206. The Origins Of Interlanguage Theory
Section Two: Cantrastive Analysis and Error Analysis
1.6.Mistakes vs Errors
1.7.1.Interlingual (Interference) Errors
1.7.2.Intralingual (Developmental) Errors
1.8.1.Identification Of Errors
1.8.2.Description Of Errors
1.8.3.Explanation Of Errors
1.8.4.Evaluation Of Errors
1.8.5.Correction Of Errors
Chapter two: THEORETICAL ISSUES ON WRITING
2.1. What is Writing?
2.2. Second Language Writing
2.3. Writing Approaches
2.3.1. The Product Approach
2.3.2. The Genre Approach
2. 3. 3. The Process Approach
2.4. Skilled Writers vs Unskilled Writers
2.5. Writing Problem
|· This is an example of literature review from the original for the same concepts on (subtitles) with the references under each section:· Please, try to do similar review to the following for each one.
· Feel free to use different references or the same available reference.