Final Position PaperIn Week 3 you conducted an annotated bibliography using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it
Final Position Paper
In Week 3 you conducted an annotated bibliography using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper. The paper is not just the literature review of the articles you found, it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course. As in Week 3, use the course competencies as a guide to developing your paper.
- The major theories associated with psychology and law.
- The major principles related to psychology and law.
- The role of psychology in the legal system from a historical perspective.
- The historical and contemporary roles of psychology and the legal system.
- Major influences on the field of psychology and law.
- Multifaceted nature of psychology in law and recognize evolving trends.
- The changes in the legal system that may pose ethical dilemmas for psychology
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions
Introduction: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the paper.
Literature review: The literature review is taken from what you wrote in Week 3. The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the material you found into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic.
Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
Reference page: Remember to follow the APA format and style.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.
- Support reasoning with examples and research.