- From the list below, select a disorder of interest to you:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Asthma in children
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Hepatic disease (liver disease)
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- Identify alterations associated with your selected
disorder. Consider the pathophysiology of the alterations. Think about
how these alterations produce pathophysiological changes in at least two
- Reflect on how patient factors such as genetics, gender,
ethnicity, age, and behavior might impact the pathophysiology of the
alterations you identified, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of
your selected disorder.
- Review the “Mind maps—Dementia, Endocarditis, and
Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)” media in the Week 2 Learning
Resources. Use the examples in the media as a guide to construct a mind
map for the disorder you selected. Consider the epidemiology and
clinical presentation of your selected disorder.
Develop a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe your selected disorder, as well as associated
alterations. Explain the pathophysiology of the alterations, including
changes that occur in at least two body systems.
- Explain how genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior
might impact the pathophysiology of the alterations you identified, as
well as diagnosis and treatment of your selected disorder.
- Construct a mind map for the disorder you selected.
Include the epidemiology, pathophysiology of alterations, risk factors,
and clinical presentation, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of the
- APA citation 3 to 5 references within 5 years
- Posted: 4 days ago
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The Pathophysiology of Disorders was first posted on January 17, 2020 at 9:08 am.
©2019 "Assignment Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com