Defence excuses and effects on the victim
January 14, 2021
There are many stories recounting the unfortunate results of a guest at a private or public event having too much to drink, driving drunk, and subsequently hitting someone with their car on the way home.
- What are the risks of having alcohol served at an event?
- How can one overcome those risks?
- What are the dram-shop laws and social host laws?
Respond per your Syllabus guidelines.
- Describe advanced communications to corporate guests and clients (200 people to an evening picnic dinner).
- Provide staff instructions for legal compliance regarding serving alcohol at the picnic event (Remember, do not provide the laws, but rather give staff instructions).