1. GH: What are some of the ways that new manufacturing plants in a port town might lead to new health challenges for the local area? What do you think the local policy makers’ priorities should be? In your response please indicate why you have given this answer and support your answer with research and examples. 2 pages, APAformat
2. QM: Recall that there are six attributes of health care quality: safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient- and family-centered (STEEEP). (Students should be informed on IOM- Crossing the Quality Chasm)
- Do you agree that all of these attributes are equally important?
- How do these attributes impact your ability to provide excellent patient care or excellent leadership in a healthcare facility? 4 pages APAStyle
3. QM: What are some of the things you can do as a CEO to help reduce the incidence of medical errors?
Hint: Remember the root causes of incidents. Please provide examples 1 page, APA Style