International Business Disputes
February 23, 2021
A minimum of 250 words is required for each question. Please make sure you use proper academic sources and proper APA standards for each answer. A minimum of two outside sources are required for each question. (5 questions)
1. Describe the process of planning and executing a recruiting drive from start to finish.
2. What are some of the major factors that employers should take into account when selecting the media for their recruiting messages? When are highly personal approaches more appropriate, and when are more general approaches more appropriate?
3. What are the advantages of a highly socially focused recruiting drive (e.g., using referrals and social networks)? Are there any major disadvantages to this approach?
4. What are the major types of mobility paths in organizations, and what conditions favor each?
5. What are some of the considerations employers need to bear in mind when internal recruiting? How is this different from external recruiting?